Links of Interest
January 12, 2010
Posted by on
As a lot of you might have realized, the more you wander across the web, the more sites you find that you like. I’ve been doing a bit of wandering lately and have come across a few sites that I have started checking out regularly and trying to comment on. Most of those I’ve been adding to the blogroll and the Links tab on the Round Table.
However, I wanted to take a moment to highlight just a few of the sites I’ve found interesting lately by giving them a shout out on the main page of the Round Table. Here’s the sites I’ve been checking out lately. If you’re looking for new stuff to read check these guys out and if you can leave a comment or two. We thrive on those comments!
- Morning Erection – I had the pleasure of working with Tom and being his first guest blogger. I know that right now he’s looking for more guest bloggers for 2010, so if you’re interested in getting your opinion out there swing by and let him know. Tom writes about a variety of subjects and has been really good about keeping conversation flowing with his readers in the comments. Check out his site and you won’t be disappointed.
- Spider-Fan’s Web – I’ve posted on some of the same message boards as Spider-Fan for a while now. I’ve always enjoyed the comic conversations we’ve had. Just recently I came across his blog and have been catching up on his archives. Take a read its well worth your time!
- PepperInk – This blog details the amazing chalk art of Eric Maruscak that he draws at a variety of Cons. I had the privilege of meeting Eric at Wizard World Philly 2009 and seeing him draw the Amazing Spider-Man 600 cover in chalk. It came out beautifully. Pictures of all his work are on his site.
- M. Carter @ The Movies – Great takes on movies both new and old. There’s always something interesting about a movie I’ve seen or want to see. Since I’m such a movie watcher I always make sure to check in.
- ComicBoy – This is where I go to buy my comics. Check them outtheres a ton of backstock for anything you might be missing.