New DLC For The Force Unleashed? [Update]
July 27, 2009
Posted by on
So the rumors are flying that more DLC is coming out for The Force Unleashed… or at least it is for the Xbox 360. Xbox achievements have made it to the web that don’t match up to previous achievements in the game. The game itself had a maximium gamerscore of 1000 before adding the Jedi Temple Mission Pack. After the mission pack was added the total jumped to 1220. Now the gamerscore shows up as a max of 1345.
According to the web, the new achievements are:
- And The Quarterback is Toast – Defeat Boba Fett
- Skywalker Style – Meet Jabba and defeat his pet using the pit gate
- No More Lies, Old Man – Defeat Obi-Wan, before and after he becomes more powerful than you can possibly imagine
- Hot Bot – Use the hot irons three times on the Gonk Power Droid
- Jawa Juicer – Crush 5 Jawas by using the grinder in the Garbage Processing Room
So who is going to be downloading the new expansion pack? I know I will be.
Update: I wrote this post before Comic Con, but accidentally scheduled it wrong. After Comic Con it seems as though this DLC has officially been confirmed. In fact it seems to be the only big news to come out of the Star Wars panel.