This Isn’t Like The Action Figures You Grew Up With
July 20, 2009
Posted by on
The folks over at Hot Toys make some amazing looking figures. Their 1/6th scale Batman figure from The Dark Knight is quite possibly the coolest action figure I’ve ever seen. These guys also made a Joker figure that was amazing looking so they know their stuff when it comes to figures.
This Batman stands approximately 32 cm tall, and features a sculpt body with over 32 points of articulation and is movie accurate to The Dark Knight. The deluxe version of the figure comes with two removable heads that have differing features. Below are some of the details.
- One features Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris technology. The eyes are designed to that it looks like they follow you as you move. How incredibly badass is that?
- The alternate head features the sonar vision device with eyes that actually light up. Yes the eyes are battery powered to get the glowing look we saw at the end of the movie.
- Three sets of interchangeable posing hands
- It has three “interchangeable unique faces captured the Batman classic facial expressions, which fit for both two functional heads”
- Weapons and accessories -Transformable Sticky Bomb Gun, Back Pack, Grapnel Gun, Mini Mines, removable Holster, and two (2) interchangeable and Magnet featured Batman Utility Belts etc
This is probably one of the coolest toys ever. I’m giving serious thoughts to buying one when it releases in early 2010. If you want more information and more pictures check it out here.